Hi ! I just got a Storm last week from BestBuy with their free Storm promotion I love it but have already noticed quite a few bugs.

One question I have is about the spell checker. I have it turned on as it makes it a heck of a lot easier to post stuff on things like facebook. BUT, how do you let it know you do not want to change the spelling? I have tried to post things with "hahahaha" or "*lol*" and since it doens't recognize those as words, it suggested other words. It wouldn't let me send the message until after I "fixed" those, so the only way to send was to delete them alltogether.

Does anyone know how to let it know that you do not want to change the word w/o actually turning the spell checker off?
    06-23-09 02:29 PM
    If memory serves me correctly, you can press the BB (or menu) button and click to change or not change the spelling.
    06-24-09 11:07 PM
    yeah if you hit the BB button you are able to add the word to dictionary, you can also setup special words or phrases in options by using auto text.
    06-24-09 11:41 PM
    You can also hit the back arrow (you know the circular arrow) to ignore the word
    06-24-09 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD