Great forum ! It convinced me to go Blackberry versus the Iphone 3G or Nokia N96 - I will use it a lot for work much less for leisure and I'm finally going to try BB having gone through SE p910, Various O2 XDA's and Nokia N95 but never had a blackberry. Of course you guys will tell me I made the right decision It arrives tomorrow and I'm actually a little excited

I tried to go smartphone cold turkey with an LG Secret over the past couple of months to slim down what was in my pockets and failed miserably lol.

Not looking forward to trying to get it to play with my Mac but that's gotten a lot better over the last while right ?

Any ways hi all - thanks for all the help you've unwittingly given me already; very useful community you have here.
    Last edited by Coler; 02-21-09 at 11:40 AM.
    02-21-09 09:28 AM
    Hey coler welcome to the site, i am sure you will really enjoy the bold and yes i would maintain that whilst not perfect the mac bb synschronisation has improved a lot especially with third party software
    02-21-09 10:13 AM
    Welcome, you shouldn't be disappointed with the bold; it's a reasonable size, but packs in enough to save carrying a lot of other devices. Just be sure to check out the forums if you have any queries, most of the hassles you'll find in operating the bold early on are well known and well resolved things

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 01:36 PM
    Welcome coler! Enjoy that new BOLD and check out this thread if you haven't already. Good info for newbies.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    02-21-09 01:41 PM
    Welcome to CB. Enjoy the Bold and the site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 01:49 PM
    Thanks for the welcome guys - hopefully it arrives this morning. Its a long time since I got excited about a new phone but I'm looking forward to this one.
    02-23-09 03:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD