Heyy whats up!...I just joined this site as of today October 26,2010...I happend to stuble upon it when I was surfing the web on my new blackberry storm in which I had just got about a month ago and I absolutely love it...I have the blackberry storm 9530 and its great! I've took notice to the fact that my blackberry storm has had a few glitches in terms of freezing at various times, the touch screen is so very delayed (Sporadically) and a few times due to these incidences, I've had to pull the battery!...Anyhow if I could get any related feedback or solutions to any of these problems or anything else let me know. Thanks
    10-26-10 06:30 PM
    For potentially device-specific technical assistance it's best to post in that device's Forum. Here is the Storm1's:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/
    I would first search that forum for similar issues and their resolution, then copy & paste your post into there if you don't find your solution.

Welcome to CB! It is a great resource, and an even better community.

When you have a chance, please add your device, carrier, and location into your profile. That helps us help you, and helps other newbies too if they have the same device/carrier and have the same issues.
    10-26-10 06:56 PM
    welcome aboard!
    10-27-10 07:45 AM
    heyy im new tooo!! lol :P
    02-16-11 03:40 AM
    heyy im new tooo!! lol :P
    Well a big hello & welcome to you too then Stacey!

This part of my post above goes for you too�
    Welcome to CB! It is a great resource, and an even better community.

When you have a chance, please add your device, carrier, and location into your profile. That helps us help you, and helps other newbies too if they have the same device/carrier and have the same issues.
    So don't be shy, ask when you need to ask, share when you have something to share!
    02-16-11 03:46 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    #1 Site for BlackBerry Users and Abusers

Please Read:
    Welcome Read First!