Hey all ...

Found this forum by accident and have now spent ages in the wallpapers ...lol

Great forum though ... browsing through trying to get someone to make up my mind for me.

First outting into BB and it started with a BB 8100 Pearl .... which the trackball stuck on so it went back ... got replaced with another ... which failed, and the third replacement also failed so O2 to their credit gave me an 8120 as a goodwill gesture.

BUT ....

In between the repair times .... I was using an 8300 Curve, and I have gotten used to it a bit ... so as a result I am now stuck with the dilemma of enjoying the 8300 curve qwerty keyboard ... and even though i need to use the edges of my fingers ... its working well.

BUT ....

I loved the Pearl, and love the 8120 Pearl .... but seem to have developed a loyalty to the Curve ... ... I just dont know what to do ...

Can you help a Crack addict now ??? Even though he's a noob ??

Steve (UK - O2 Network)
    05-20-08 04:26 PM
    Welcome to the crackberry family
    05-20-08 07:17 PM
    Well it's your decision... You've tested it out. The is no real difference between the Curve and 8120 besides the QWERTY keyboard and size of the screen.

Also you mentioned 8300 and if that is the case, the 8120 would give you Wifi and the 8300, neither GPS nor Wifi.
    05-20-08 07:19 PM
    Welcome to cb steve! Good luck with whatever you choose! I love the pearl...
    05-20-08 07:20 PM
    Hi and welcome.
    05-20-08 07:27 PM
    Welcome to CRACKberry. I have both the pearl and the curve, and over all, I would recommend the Curve because of the keyboard, size, and screen being larger. It is UP TO YOU!!!
    05-20-08 10:54 PM
    Welcome to CB! As long as you go BlackBerry, you can't go wrong.
    05-20-08 11:13 PM
    Hey hey ... thanks ... I decided ... and it was a difficult decision but I have stuck with the 8300 Curve at the moment ... kinda gotten used to the QWERTY.

My contract due for renewal in August so I can get the new curve at this point too.

Now ... lets start to read and contribute to the CB forum ...

P.S. ... got the wife a Curve now too ... lol

I said I was going to downgrade her back to a sony ericsson ... she said I would never eat or get sex again if I removed her BB !!
    05-21-08 10:43 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!
    05-21-08 12:13 PM
    curve > pearl.
    why?
    -qwerty
    -big screen
    -doesn't look like a regular cell phone

my thumbs are completely used to the key size. i prefer it, actually.
    05-21-08 02:04 PM
    Welcome to the Crack!
    05-21-08 04:13 PM
    Welcome to cb steve! Good luck with whatever you choose! I love the pearl...

I agree!!!!!!
    05-21-08 10:57 PM
    Hey posting from the curve at moment but while watching National Treasure 2 the wife of Nicholas Cage is using a Blackberry Pearl so kinda making me pine for my first every BB model.

Why is this such a difficult choice for goodness sake its only a phone !!!

Help dammit !!!

I think the problem is that I have both but need to decide which to keep !

HELP ???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-08 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD