Help! I changed my password on my yahoo email and now I'm not recieving email on my BB. I've tried going to internet server on the BB web site, but I'm not finding what I need to do to update my password. Can anybody help me figure this out?
    10-20-08 10:59 PM
    Delete and then re-add your yahoo account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 11:05 PM
    Delete and then re-add your yahoo account.

That sounds like a simple answer but I don't know how to do that either... Can you help me?
    10-21-08 12:13 AM
    you can either do it on your phone or do it through the bis page

from the phone
    go to your home screen
    and there should be a setup email icon (or something like that)
    it may ask you to log in if it does log in if it doesnt its okay

click on email accounts then you should see your emails and then delete the account
    then you should also see an add an email use that to create your new email
    10-21-08 12:20 AM
    While in the email settings, you will be able to just update your email passord for Yahoo. Just hit edit. You don't have to delete it.
    10-21-08 02:06 PM
    I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Busy work week... Anyway, the problem is that it does ask me to log in and the password doesn't work. I even went back into yahoo and changed my password back to the old one and it still doesn't work. Do you have any advice? I would never would have changed my password if I'd have known it was gonna be this much trouble...

Kerry
    10-27-08 12:50 AM
    Login re send service books by the way happy birthday its been long time very busy as you know write me
    Change your info on the bb it self good luck with everthing OR calling
    Last edited by vladamir; 04-08-09 at 04:58 PM.
    04-08-09 09:37 AM
    [QUOTE=Vladimir;2218172]Login re send service books by the way happy birthday its been long time very busy as you know write me[/QUOTE
    WHEN LIFE HANDS YOU LEMONS MAKE A MARTINi
    04-08-09 09:51 AM
    Hello Vladamir! Thanks for the birthday wishes. That was very kind of u. I know what u mean about being busy. Exciting news on my end, tho I haven't heard anything definite, but I took the RN entrance exam and my scores were very high. I'll hear something sure by the end of this month which can't get here soon enough. How r things where u are? Kerry

04-08-09 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD