Newbie here with a 7250 I just started playing with yesterday. So far, so good, but I have a few questions:

Is there a media player available for this model?

Can you d/l ringtones (real ringtones) to it?

If I go "phone only" at night, will my email messages be downloaded when I go back to regular mode - or stored on my PC - or both?

Is there any way to delete the current screen that comes up when I go to "Internet Browser"?
    Right now, it comes up with this:
    Links>DownloadsVZW Mobile IM>Blackberry HELP!
    >WAP Bookmarks
    >Blackberry Bookmarks.

I'd rather it just come up to Google.com or something and make my own bookmarks from there... Any ideas?

Oh, and can you add a memory card to this one? I don't see a slot for it.

I'm sure I'll have more silly questions to come... I love this site, and I already love my little BB! (already dreaming of my replacement with all the bells and whistles in the next year or so...) I already have mobipocket, Google apps, and a lot of other neat stuff I've installed this morning. Now I understand why it's called "Crackberry".
    06-23-08 10:22 AM
    1) no
    2) yes, check the sites ringtones section
    3) yes
    4) not sure
    5) not sure

welcome to CB heres some useful info>> BlackBerry FAQ - BlackBerryFAQ
    06-23-08 10:36 AM
    Hi

Go to google.com from your browser, hit menu key and select options > Browser configuration then scroll down and select 'use current'. This should set google as your home page.
    06-23-08 10:42 AM
    I do not think your device supports a memory card and you only have 32mb of internal memory so you need to be very careful about what you put onto your device.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry 7250 Wireless Handheld Device | With Phone, Bluetooth, Email & GPS

To check your file fee space go to options > about. Try and keep over 10mb free.
    Last edited by Hazysky; 06-23-08 at 10:47 AM.
    06-23-08 10:44 AM
    The 8000 series BlackBerries were the first series to offer media functionality.

The Pearl was the first Berry with a camera and memory card slot. The Curve then followed in its footsteps.

Check out the links in my sig for some good starter info

Sorry, your device does not really support media functionality. And there is no way to install a memory card into your device.
    06-23-08 10:50 AM
    Thanks all!
    06-23-08 11:06 AM
    There is another forum on Crackberry that may help you more than this one http://forums.crackberry.com/f29/ also I'd suggest a look at the BlackBerry site as that may have some helpful info too.
    06-23-08 11:06 AM
    Welcome to the Crack
    06-23-08 03:30 PM
    Hi and welcome.
    06-24-08 07:22 AM
    welcome to the CB family
    06-24-08 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD