Hello,

I have a bit of a mess in my calendar at the moment. I have duplicate events which belong to an email address, and some which belong to the 'device default'.

I got this after syncing to outlook, and then adding another account and syncing again, or something like that. Anyways, i would like all the events in my calendar to just belong to the device default.

How can I go about setting that up? I was thinking that I should just clear the calendar. Is there a way to force all events to belong to 'device default'? If so, I will check that setting, then do a one way sync of outlook to bb, and everything should sort itself out. I just need to know that setting I guess.

Thanks,
    ~S
    01-03-09 10:29 PM
    Each calendar is set up per an email account. All events set up on your BB will be set up on the default unless you manually change it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 10:32 PM
    well for some reason a number of events on my calendar are set to a specific email address. about 240 of them to be exact.
    01-03-09 10:34 PM
    Maybe that email address was the default at one time? They can be changed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 10:35 PM
    Ok, that sounds right. Now that I have the proper deault address set, I'll clear out calendar and resync tommorrow when I get to work.
    Thanks,
    ~S
    01-03-09 10:39 PM
    Well when in Calendar have the option of setting the event to which email account would like to yes? Also in settings in DM can set it to pc>device yes?
    01-04-09 04:07 AM
    where in calendar do I have that option? whenever I create an event on device it uses email address #1, not 'device default', and I don't see a way to change it. All I can do is change which calendars are visible.
    01-04-09 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD