Hey, Thought I'd say hello as I've been using this website for a while now. I stumbled across your website while looking for themes for my blackberry bold 9700 and I was like a child in a sweetie shop, I wanted pink themes, you had them.. I wanted Designer brands themes, you had them hehe.

I absolutely love the thread with the pink housing for the bold, I'm (a) not brave enough to DIY my phone, and (b) it nulls my insurance if I do mess with the housing so unfortunatly I'm stuck with a pink hard case cover for now.

Well I think I've gone on too much already, I'm 25years young from the UK and adore anything pink or blackberry so I hope to enjoy much more from this site, and meet some nice people
    08-09-10 06:12 AM
    Hey Vixen ! Allow me to welcome you as a new member on CrackBerry

Regards
    08-09-10 07:49 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Enjoy.
    08-09-10 08:15 AM
    Hey thankyou for your kind welcome
    08-09-10 08:27 AM
    Welcome Vixen! If you have any questions or problems please ask away and we will be glad to answer.
    08-09-10 08:52 AM
    Heya and thankyou, Ive stumbled across a problem this evening, I decided to have a play with Blackberry Theme Studio 5.0 and I sort of made a theme lol, then I realised I could possibly upload a theme Ive already purchased and make a few edits to it. I purchased the Pinkberry-Hidden-9700 a few days ago but my computer doesnt recognise it from my BB. Can anyone help me with this issue? Am I not allowed to edit the Pinkberry theme, or am I being silly and missing something somewhere. Many thanks in advance
    08-09-10 04:02 PM
    Heya and thankyou, Ive stumbled across a problem this evening, I decided to have a play with Blackberry Theme Studio 5.0 and I sort of made a theme lol, then I realised I could possibly upload a theme Ive already purchased and make a few edits to it. I purchased the Pinkberry-Hidden-9700 a few days ago but my computer doesnt recognise it from my BB. Can anyone help me with this issue? Am I not allowed to edit the Pinkberry theme, or am I being silly and missing something somewhere. Many thanks in advance
    You would need the Theme's source files, and only the theme's maker could give them to you, and thus authorize you edit them. What you should probably do you go check out both the Theme Forum for your device as well as the Theme Developers Forum. Folks there will help you get started making themes. You CAN borrow, and use the work of others, but you should ALWAYS get permission first. Folks in the Theme Forums will explain.
    08-09-10 10:05 PM
    ahhhh I understand, Thankyou so much for your advice I'll head on over to the Theme section now
    08-10-10 04:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD