Have had my Curve for about 3 months now [8330/VZW], just never said "Hi" and introduced myself on crackberry....

Came to BB from WinMo, have used most of the "smartphones" in the past and am really impressed with the Curve and its capabilities. Very stable, active e-mail, messaging and GPS really cool. My only complaint with Curve is no video player that support A2DP.......

Crackberry rocks, have learned a great deal in a short time. A great resource for BBusers......

Thanks again, PM me for pin....
    01-02-09 10:05 AM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!

Congrats on ur new Curve,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 10:14 AM
    Have had my Curve for about 3 months now [8330/VZW], just never said "Hi" and introduced myself on crackberry....

Came to BB from WinMo, have used most of the "smartphones" in the past and am really impressed with the Curve and its capabilities. Very stable, active e-mail, messaging and GPS really cool. My only complaint with Curve is no video player that support A2DP.......

Crackberry rocks, have learned a great deal in a short time. A great resource for BBusers......

Thanks again, PM me for pin....
    Welcome to Crackberry. Hit me up anytime. I'm always adding new and interesting friends to my BBM. Lol. Better late than never.
    01-02-09 10:22 AM
    Hi beautifull moon welcome to crackberry and enjoy your bb...
    01-02-09 01:48 PM
    A hearty belated welcome to you from here in the UK!
    01-02-09 01:54 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!!
    01-03-09 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD