Hello.
    I wanted to switch to a Blackberry Bold for my birthday, which is july 5th.
    I love my Iphone, but something went wrong and I restored it and it lost EVERYTHING. So I kinda lost my love for it. Would you recommend this for a 14 year old ? lol.

Also July 5th?
    Is there any fancy new blackberries coming soon, I read a article and it said I shouldn't be hasty when choosing one.
    06-27-09 08:55 PM
    The Tour will be coming out in mid July. If you can afford to get a Bold than you can get the Tour. Better add more paper routes!
    06-27-09 08:58 PM
    Please don't take this the wrong way. This is just my opinion. A 14 year old doesn't need a BB. There I said it. I opened a can of worms

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 09:01 PM
    Well, I don't agree. Now adays with how technology is we teenagers should be connected to.
    06-27-09 09:03 PM
    The Tour will be coming out in mid July. If you can afford to get a Bold than you can get the Tour. Better add more paper routes!
    I was thinking about that, but I was ATT. I don't like sprint.
    06-27-09 09:07 PM
    The tour is also going to Verizon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 09:15 PM
    Welcome to CB!! The iphone has more fun apps but try out the bold with that 30 day policy. Don't like it, just return it.
    06-27-09 09:19 PM
    Welcome to CB!! The iphone has more fun apps but try out the bold with that 30 day policy. Don't like it, just return it.
    Thanks! And I will
    06-27-09 09:30 PM
    Thats actually a good option for him, and for the other poster saying a 14 year old doesn't need a BB he should understand that technology is used by teenagers almost more than us adults. They grew up with laptops and ipods and such. I don't remember having a computer lab when i was in Elementary school. Embrace the future that is our children and youth.
    06-27-09 09:32 PM
    Welcome and good luck deciding!

I have to agree that a 14 yr old doesnt need a BB. Have you not seen the news lately how regular cell phones are causing a distraction in SCHOOL!!!! A BB would be worse!!! These children can embrace technology plenty by not having a BB!
    06-27-09 10:07 PM
    Welcome and good luck deciding!

I have to agree that a 14 yr old doesnt need a BB. Have you not seen the news lately how regular cell phones are causing a distraction in SCHOOL!!!! A BB would be worse!!! These children can embrace technology plenty by not having a BB!
    Or they could follow the rules and not use them during class, and use them when allowed and needed. You never know in this world we live in when being able to GPS track your child could be a life or death situation. All i'm saying is that i would allow my son to get a BB at 14 and feel safer know i have ways to track or keep tabs on him if needed. Who knows maybe this 14 year old will soon develop an app that is original and usefully to many people, including yourself. If you look at both sides you can see more clearly.
    06-27-09 11:23 PM
    Bold is an outstanding phone and would recommend it over the iphone
    06-27-09 11:26 PM
    Bold is an outstanding phone and would recommend it over the iphone
    We should probably ask him if he intends to watch alot of youtube and use the phone for games that he would be better off with the iphone.
    06-27-09 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD