Hi I'm new here an I'm proud to own a berry I was thinken on getting a droid tell I plaid with my cuzens first gen droid I mean its a nice phone an all but just love how the berry is set up shure wigets would be cool I'm excited for 6.0 to come out I noticed some people aren't satisfied but 6.0 to me looks really good my buddy I work with herd from raido station on xm radio its some phone geeks that do nothen but talk about phones well my buddy herd they said they think 6.0 is to much like droid an its out dated witch is tottaly wrong 6.0 is deffly a berry cutting edge an it gets flash memory to I just don't see what's so good about the iphone yes there tons of apps most of them useless an but I do agree berry needs a power house of a phone to stay in the game they easly could make one the 9800 looks really great best of both worlds I can say I won't be to disappointed if 9700 don't get 6.0 cuz I can wait 2 years tell my contact is up to get a new berry I had my 9100 for 4 years lol be an got my 9700 dirt cheap I'm on my phone more than my pc lol but I wanna think the crackberry team for there hard work keep up the good work all hail berry lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 10:00 AM
    Hoo teech ue how too spoke?
    07-28-10 10:15 AM
    Hoo teech ue how too spoke?
    lol ditto.
    07-28-10 10:26 AM
    Wow, that's one longass run-on sentence.
    Grade F
    You belong back in summer school with all my ninth graders! LOL

PS But Hello and welcome to Crackberry.
    Learn to hit the space key twice please. That adds a period.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 07-28-10 at 10:33 AM.
    07-28-10 10:29 AM
    This post made my head hurt.

That being said, welcome to crackberry!
    07-28-10 10:30 AM
    Wow, that's one longass run-on sentence.
    Grade F
    You belong back in summer school with all my ninth graders! LOL
    9th grade? Really? He would fail that summer school.... sounds like he needs to start reviewing 3rd grade and beyond.
    07-28-10 10:33 AM
    PS- Welcome to crackberry!

my first tip: search before posting
    07-28-10 10:35 AM
    Hi I'm new here an I'm proud to own a berry I was thinken on getting a droid tell I plaid with my cuzens first gen droid I mean its a nice phone an all but just love how the berry is set up shure wigets would be cool I'm excited for 6.0 to come out I noticed some people aren't satisfied but 6.0 to me looks really good my buddy I work with herd from raido station on xm radio its some phone geeks that do nothen but talk about phones well my buddy herd they said they think 6.0 is to much like droid an its out dated witch is tottaly wrong 6.0 is deffly a berry cutting edge an it gets flash memory to I just don't see what's so good about the iphone yes there tons of apps most of them useless an but I do agree berry needs a power house of a phone to stay in the game they easly could make one the 9800 looks really great best of both worlds I can say I won't be to disappointed if 9700 don't get 6.0 cuz I can wait 2 years tell my contact is up to get a new berry had my 9100 for 4 years lol be an got my 9700 dirt cheap I'm on my phone more than my pc lol but I wanna think the crackberry team for there hard work keep up the good work all hail berry lol

The grammar is one thing - but a 9100 for four years? I think not.
    07-28-10 10:44 AM
    Duz ur moms no u hav her fone? I bet ur outa breff! Jus kidn. Welcome.

07-28-10 05:42 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com! As you can see you got plenty of grammar teacher here! Me, I'm lucky I got edumedicated!
    07-29-10 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD