Hey there all.

I'm Anna, I'm nearing 19 and I think I'm going to move to blackberry after using Android. I only rarely use apps and text and use email more than anything really.

I was waiting for the Palm Pre 3 but that's just either keeps getting delayed and I just can't be bothered to wait anymore. I was going to get either the blackberry torch and HP 7 Pro which is a windows 7 phone but most people was like stay away from Windows 7 and BB is the way to go.

However I saw the BB 9900 last night and my goddd I'm so excited for that phone. Looks amazing

Finally just to warn you. I'm a complete newbie to BB so don't mind me if once I get my phone my post count will shoot right up with simplistic questions I may ask you (if I can't find the answer via google )
    08-06-11 05:52 AM
    Google leads to crackberry and you'll know where to go

Welcome to crackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-11 01:36 AM
    Welcome to the beautiful world of Blackberry Anna Some day when you are on BBM, add me pin: 237450AF
    08-10-11 03:50 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry forums and to BB world, the best of their own places to be. Be sure to check out #BlackBerry Help | CrackBerry.com to get off to a flying start with whatever new phone you choose. Both the Torch and the new 9900 are fine devices. Different in their own ways but very different.
    08-10-11 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD