im pretty new to my blackberry have had it for maybe 3 months now?? anywho...ever since i got it when tryin to log onto my yahoo messanger it tells me my password and or ID is invalid. which i know is not the case since i have changed the password seeing if that would help and i am able to log on from my laptop at home all the time just not on the phone. what makes it worse is i am a sales rep for us cellular and sell BB everyday and am able to set up costomers with there AIM or yahoo instant messanger with no problem! .....but mine tends to not wanna work! i got my AIM on there with no problem though. anyone know the trick??
    11-30-08 09:16 AM
    I'm with ATT and I have OZ Instant messaging installed. I got it thru ATT. It has AIM, Yahoo and windows live on it all all work perfectly. All three are located inside the OZ app.

Maybe something like that would help you out.
    11-30-08 09:29 AM
    awesome yes ima try that thank you much!
    11-30-08 09:45 AM
    Ok Well I Was Looking For That Oz App And See Nothing Of It Lol Is That Short For Something Maybe? Where Would I Find It? I Just Emailed Yahoo Also Since If I Try To Do It Off Of There Web Site Its Telling Me My Number Is Invalid? Weird.
    11-30-08 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD