Hey! Well, to be honest, I'm a complete newb to BB. I'm even a newb to smartphones. However, I did choose BB over all the other choices. Does that count for something? I hope so, 'cause I really don't want to go through any hazing rituals to become an accepted member of the BB family. Just in case there were any...

So, hi everyone! I'm sure I'll have many questions for the experienced users. For example, where's the 'ON' button? Is this upside down? This phone is awesome, could I somehow wire it to my car and let it drive me around? Ya know, simple questions like that.

Oops! Gotta go! The labcoats found me! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
    03-26-13 06:07 AM
    Hi, welcome to CB! Congrats on getting the new Z10. You're in the right place for everything BBRY related, there will always be someone willing to lend a helping hand with any issue or question you have have regarding BBRY and your device!

Explore the site and have fun! Cheers.
    03-26-13 06:31 AM
    Hi, welcome to CB! Congrats on getting the new Z10. You're in the right place for everything BBRY related, there will always be someone willing to lend a helping hand with any issue or question you have have regarding BBRY and your device!

Explore the site and have fun! Cheers.
    Thanks, Cap! I'm sure I will enjoy the Z10, thoroughly. After all I've read about the phone and its capabilities, I'm anticipating some fun times. My wife is unsure of which phone she wants (Z10 or Q10) and will be using mine to determine her choice. So, we get to have some quality time together and with the Z10.

Thanks again, Cap!
    Cap_172R likes this.
    03-26-13 03:36 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry forums. May both you and BB live long and prosper greatly.
    03-26-13 03:57 PM
    Welcome, I am blackberry newbie as well, until a fortnight ago
    03-27-13 01:14 AM
    Thanks for the kind greetings. I'm sure that this will be a new hotspot for me as I learn my Z10, once it arrives. I ordered the Seidio ACTIVE with Kickstand Combo, today. I'll put my review in the proper thread once I have experienced it.
    03-27-13 08:16 AM
    Thanks for the kind greetings. I'm sure that this will be a new hotspot for me as I learn my Z10, once it arrives. I ordered the Seidio ACTIVE with Kickstand Combo, today. I'll put my review in the proper thread once I have experienced it.
    Welcome KCBO !!
    03-27-13 08:19 AM
    Hello, Welcome to Crackberry!
    03-27-13 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD