right just got my storm today and fighting with how to work it ( im sure im not the first lol ) im 99% certain that my problem is user based but here goes...... does anyone on here play ogame???? little browser based space strat game.... i CANNOT log in with the storm at all. i have tried for about 3 hours lol but just cannot do it at all. the browser seems to be totally against letting me select the fields i want to type my username and password etc into. when i do get into it and try to hit login i end up smacking the forgot password link and erasing it all.
    also when trying to navigate about the screen im permanently either zooming in or moving the screen that i then lose the area the fields are at.

please any of the BB nuts on here that own a storm give me some help on getting to use this its kinda bugging me right now that such a simple operation is causing soooooo much hassle and making me really peeved off!

Thanks in advance
    Jeff

Ps ive tried opera mini and it gives me an error at login so im stuck with the basic browser
    11-23-08 04:45 PM
    im not to sure about your problem have you tried to go into the storm forum ....
    welcome to cb and enjoy the storm and i hope you figure out your problem soon
    11-23-08 04:53 PM
    11-23-08 05:08 PM
    Welcome Aboard!
    11-23-08 05:12 PM
    Can't help ya much other than Search Search away. Got some search tips below. Lot's of chatter and lots of solutions out there in a gazillion Storm threads.

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-23-08 05:35 PM
    Hello and welcome to Crack. Congrats on your new toy!
    11-24-08 01:42 AM
    I just started playing ogame and also cannot get it to work on the blackberry browser. Haven't tried it on at other browsers though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 11:30 PM
    My boyfriend can't even get the login to drop down on his storm, I think it might be cuz it's on cricket but maybe just maybe it's a blackberry problem.
    07-31-10 12:16 AM
    I found a solution!!! You gotta contact GO and get permission to remove the IP check, at least that's how u can login.
    07-31-10 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD