Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-26-08 09:34 PM
    Welcome! Enjoy the wonderful curve!!! It is an amazing piece of equipment!
    11-26-08 10:29 PM
    11-26-08 10:31 PM
    Congrats on your curve!!! I know what you mean I got my curve last saturday and I can't put it down!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 08:07 AM
    Welcome and Congrats on the Curve! I can't seem to put mine down either. Amazing little things. I had no idea it would be so useful. Have fun!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 08:45 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD