I love my bb this is mt first bb and i'm loving it so far. i havent put it down all day. i just wish i could figure out why i can send videos or download facebook application. I havent got my memory card yet could that be why?
    09-03-09 10:01 PM
    no its not because of your memory card or lack of..you do have the data plan correct? prob a stupid question but you should be able to do the face book app pretty easy,maybe try to go to bb app world and get it from there..anyways, welcome to your new addiction and to the world of crackberry
    09-03-09 11:04 PM
    Congrats on your new bb!!
    09-03-09 11:09 PM
    When in trouble, try a battery pull. If that fails, try searching the forums here, they're full of all kinds of assistance.

Welcome to the addiction! Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 11:43 PM
    The Curve is an awesome beginner's BB as it can take just about whatever you can dish out. I'm sure you will enjoy many a happy moment in your new addiction!
    09-03-09 11:48 PM
    your gonna love it, curve is one of the best blackberrys
    09-03-09 11:53 PM
    I love my bb this is mt first bb and i'm loving it so far. i havent put it down all day. i just wish i could figure out why i can send videos or download facebook application. I havent got my memory card yet could that be why?
    If you would like to use facebook & other apps that require data you must have a current data plan from sprint. & it has to be BB data plan.

After you have this you can download facebook by going blackberry.com/facebook on your phone to download it.

Send videos by going to your messages, clicking the blackberry menu key(first key to the left of the trackball), then go to compose MMS & select the contact. after that you click the menu key again and find attach video & it will take you to your videos you have stored on your phone or memory card.

Hope I could help.

Rlacsamana19
    09-04-09 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD