Does anyone know if there is a way to change an email icon. I currently have three e-mail accounts. Google, Yahoo, and Blackberry. The Yahoo account has a Yahoo Icon, and both the Blackberry account and Gmail have the normal globe icons.

Thanks
    08-02-07 11:13 AM
    Nope, not possible. But, to be honest, all the emails go to the messages folder, so why not just hide the other icons?
    08-02-07 11:56 AM
    Thanks Navilyn, I would just like to seperate my blackberry address from my google mail. Its a matter of work versus personal. I just liked the idea of having disinct Icons.
    08-02-07 10:28 PM
    Gmail � The fastest way to use Gmail on your BlackBerry is with the installable Gmail application. To download and install Gmail for free, visit m.google.com/a from your BlackBerry web browser. Then, launch the application with the blue "M" icon from your BlackBerry home screen or from the applications folder. If you also have a personal @gmail.com account, there's a separate free application (with a red "M" icon) so you can be signed in to both accounts at the same time.
    04-21-08 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD