Yes, I can use some help !! I never knew there were so many features & idk if I should say that b/c I just got chewed out by some rude *** person in another thread for asking a "how-to" question. Anyway, if anyone is willing to help it would be greatly appreciated!
    02-24-09 09:47 AM
    take a look at the 101 link in my signature there is alot of good info in there . Welcome to cb !
    02-24-09 09:59 AM
    Hello and Welcome to CB! I don't know what you need help with from this post. I don't know everything by a long shot, but I can try to help if I can and others will try to help as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 10:00 AM
    If someone gives you a hard time about asking a question then just tell them to shut up because you have the right to ask a question.... Just ask, someone will be here to help ya
    02-24-09 10:06 AM
    Thank you all!!! I really don't have any specific questions except how to get this predictive text off! Other than that I want to absorb EVERYTHING that you all know!
    02-24-09 10:11 AM
    Welcome Brownseductress,
    Interesting name. Feel free to ask questions. Some people forget they were once new too.
    02-24-09 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD