Im just trying to figure out how to move pictures from my blackberry to my computer. I downloaded Blackberry Desktop Software to my computer and when I try to do the Medi Sync- Pictures thing, It tells me that mass storage mode needs to be turned on. Only it is on. So why can't my computer communicate with my blackberry? Why does it think the mass storage mode is not on when it is on? Why can't I move my pictures that I took with my blackberry onto my computer?

Thats why im here. I sure do not find this to be fun. This is why I hate buying new technology. I have aCurve 8320.

Any tips here would be appreciated. Or help by pointing me where to go to figure out this stupid settings problem. Its just a stupid setting sitting somewhere deep in the netherworld of my farkberry that needs changed right?

Ive only had this sorry piece of technology for about two months now and it makes no sense to me. Everything on it is difficult and confusing to operate. or I wouldnt be here at this forum trying to figure out what settings I need to change and where they are.
    02-06-11 10:35 PM
    If you have your device hooked up to your computer, just click on the My Computer icon and go into your berry that way to the pictures folder and either copy and paste or cut them from your berry.

Just curious what service you are using with your 8320?
    02-07-11 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD