Newbie is an uderstatement!I jsut got an 8703e. I can't find figure out how to change my ringtones and how to download to computer and then to BB. How do I get new emails to go to email folder and not message folder. And I have tried all the tricks and tips on how to get the time from defaulting to Euwitok or whatever instead of staying on Eastern time. Maybe a BB is not all its "cracked" up to be
    06-20-07 08:25 AM
    Let's take one step at a time (especially since am just here for a minute, be back later!)

Ringtones: go to Profiles / scroll down / advanced / normal / edit / phone / change said ringtones...

Email / Messages folder: this is how it is on BlackBerry's with the 4.2 OS, ALL messages go into ONE folder. Unless you find a theme to make it otherwise. Some theme's can control how the message folder works...
    06-20-07 08:40 AM
    Thank you Navilyn!! I appreciate your time. How about getting the time to stay on Eastern time? I have manually set the time, changed the Date/time source to Blackberry and have unchecked the update time on the intellisync options. Is there a setting that I am missing?
    06-20-07 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD