I just got my phone today and I came to this website and sent a bunch of ringtones to my email on my phone. Well, I saved them to my BB and now I can't find them. I looked under my ringtones, but there are only the ones that came with the phone. Did I miss something?
    11-29-08 07:00 PM
    If you have a media card, search there instead of phone memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 07:14 PM
    I don't know, you could have saved them in a number of places. But you know what's cool? If you have music on your BB you can use the beginning of a song as a ringtone too! You just have to find the music directory instead and set it as a ringtone.

So no way I'm buying ringtones when I have that ability!

You might want to use the Desktop Media Manager to track down where your ringtones went. I think that is a seperate download that doesn't come with DM but I found a linke for it via this site (I think). If you can't find it let me know and I'll track it down for ya.
    11-29-08 07:14 PM
    Check in ur texted inbox. Then when u open u hit menu scroll to find link in mesg and it will open for u to download into media for ringtones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 09:41 PM
    check in the music app in the media icon
    11-29-08 10:04 PM
    congrats on your curve
    and welcome to cb
    11-29-08 10:11 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    11-29-08 11:05 PM
    Did you find the ringtones yet

BlackBerry 101: How to Download and Install Ringtones on your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

In the mean time... Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-30-08 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD