How do you know if someone posted in a forum you either commented on or asked a question? Do you have to subscribe to that forum?

[EDIT]: If i would have scrolled down before I hit send I see that there is a subscribe option.
    11-18-08 01:57 PM
    I'd answer your question, but you dissed me in the other post.
    11-18-08 02:06 PM
    no worries, -- by the way, if you subscribe to a forum, note the option for notification. if it's a crazy busy forum like the scavenger hunt, you'll be overwhelmed with pointless emails. You can always just subscribe with no notification and then "go to" all of your subscribed forums via the drop down menu under "quick links" in the menu bar in the middle of the screen. when the forums are listred it will display the date / time of the last post and you can quickly tell if you're up to date or not.
    Last edited by alex1; 11-24-08 at 04:31 PM.
    11-18-08 02:06 PM
    Ahh, but she never got the follow up .
    11-18-08 02:15 PM
    Agreed - subscribe, but do not opt to have email sent to you - otherwise, it will drive you crazy. You can see your subscribed threads by going to Quick Links, then Subscribed Threads. Good luck!
    11-18-08 02:24 PM
    how were you "dissed" I looked thru all of Sarah's posts and see one other time you've been on the same forum and it looks like a nod to a "fellow detroiter" with no malice intended. I'm confused.
    11-18-08 02:28 PM
    how were you "dissed" I looked thru all of Sarah's posts and see one other time you've been on the same forum and it looks like a nod to a "fellow detroiter" with no malice intended. I'm confused.
    HaHa there was FOR SURE malice in the post! Just joking around though.
    11-18-08 03:00 PM
    By the way, thank you for the answer even though I figured it out!
    11-18-08 03:06 PM
    There is a long standing, and bitter, rivalry between the buckeyes and the Michigan Wolverines. And for the record, I don't dislike Sarah, it's just a rivalry thing. Ask any other Wolverine/buckeye fan.
    11-18-08 03:11 PM
    thank you for the clarification - I was confused there. I did look up some buckeye / wolverine rivalry info - actually a very entertaining google search - thanks for the laughs
    11-24-08 04:33 PM
    11-24-08 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD