Is there an easy way to get to the posts that I have posted? Instad of going thru the pages untill I find mine, to see if anyone has replied to them? Probably a dumb question, but I couldnt seem to find the place where I would go to view my posts.. Thanks to everyone for all your help, I love this place!! I come straight to crackberry before anything eles, even before I go to my bank acct. site, I dont ever want to get off!!!
    12-08-08 09:43 PM
    user CP in the upper left. is that what you mean? either that or serch for the title of your thread
    12-08-08 09:45 PM
    View your profile then click on "Find all threads started by vanessakay."
    12-08-08 09:49 PM
    user CP in the upper left. is that what you mean? either that or serch for the title of your thread
    Ya, I will just have to do a seach because I couldnt find anything there either, oh well. Thank you tho!!
    12-08-08 09:51 PM
    you can also hit the thread tools button above and select subcribe to thread. You then have options to be emailed when someone posts etc.
    12-08-08 09:53 PM
    View your profile then click on "Find all threads started by vanessakay."
    I went to view my profile, but I couldnt find anything that said "find all theads started by vanessakay" I'll keep looking.. Thanks!
    12-08-08 10:03 PM
    When you are reading a thread you'd like to return to quickly, at the top of the thread is a "thread tools" button. Click that, then select subscribe. Then in the future, if you want to return to that thread, goto your user cp, goto subscriptions and that thread will be listed there. It's a very handy feature.

And since you're fairly new:

12-09-08 05:51 AM
    At the top, click search. Underneath the box, click advanced. Then on that page enter your user name in the upper right section.
    12-09-08 06:31 AM
    agreed, there should be a "My Threads" button so that you can quickly access the threads that you have posted in.
    12-09-08 12:59 PM
    agreed, there should be a "My Threads" button so that you can quickly access the threads that you have posted in.

+1 I second that motion.
    12-09-08 01:19 PM
    +1 I second that motion.
    There already is. If you automatically subscribe to threads you have posted in, You can either go to the User CP, or click on Quick Links, then Subscribed Threads to view them.
    12-09-08 01:24 PM
    I couldnt seem to find the place where I would go to view my posts..
    Actually, It is quite difficult to find a link to your posts when your handle is not visible in a post.

In this thread, click once on your handle link. Top right of any post, beside your avatar. Select find post by xxxxx for a page showing all your postings in chronological order.

The problem is, if you don't have a recent post, there is no easy link.

Starting from the home page, the only link available is buried in Currently Active Members. At the moment, it is not being sorted alphabetically for performance reasons.

The Control Panel is not much help either. No links in there, editing profile does not provide a link either.

The simplest work around is:

Select a member at random. Click on their link and View Profile.

http://forums.crackberry.com/members/xxxxxxxx/

Edit the address to your handle. That will take you to the Profile Page that contains both posts and threads.
    12-09-08 03:14 PM
    When you are reading a thread you'd like to return to quickly, at the top of the thread is a "thread tools" button. Click that, then select subscribe. Then in the future, if you want to return to that thread, goto your user cp, goto subscriptions and that thread will be listed there. It's a very handy feature.

And since you're fairly new:

Is there anyway to subscribe to certain users posts?
    01-26-09 06:12 PM
    Bump
    Any advise on subscribing to users posts?
    01-27-09 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD