Hi everyone. This site is just amazing. I've had my Pearl for about 2 months now and just love it. Keep finding out new things on this site every time I visit it.

Anyways, I'm a sportbike enthusiast and avid track rider. Anyone else here ride?

Well, just thought I'd make my first post here in the appropriate place.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed tons of great info!
    12-24-08 09:05 PM
    Hello and welcome. You may find more/better responses to your riding interests in the Social Users & PIN sharing forum. Here's the link forums.crackberry.com/f51/

Merry Christmas BTW!
    12-25-08 12:22 AM
    Hi everyone. This site is just amazing. I've had my Pearl for about 2 months now and just love it. Keep finding out new things on this site every time I visit it.

Anyways, I'm a sportbike enthusiast and avid track rider. Anyone else here ride?

Well, just thought I'd make my first post here in the appropriate place.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed tons of great info!
    I just got my M2 and i am loking into getting into stunt riding Q!
    12-25-08 12:46 AM
    Welcome to crackberry!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 12:51 AM
    Welcome! Just sold my 05 R1...first time I've been without a sportbike of some type in 7 years lol. I'll buy another one in a year or two I guess. Enjoy the forum...remember to search .....and if you need any help just ask
    12-25-08 12:52 AM
    Welcome! Just sold my 05 R1...first time I've been without a sportbike of some type in 7 years lol. I'll buy another one in a year or two I guess. Enjoy the forum...remember to search .....and if you need any help just ask

Woah - have you been on r1-forum.com?

You know who I am, right? lolz.

Anyway, thanks all - I've been looking around the social BB areas, but I don't think I'm ready to post my PIN just yet.
    12-25-08 11:34 PM
    Woah - have you been on r1-forum.com?

You know who I am, right? lolz.

Anyway, thanks all - I've been looking around the social BB areas, but I don't think I'm ready to post my PIN just yet.
    Skanky? lol I think we may have crossed paths once or twice. I still recognize alot of the names from over there: Spiderman, Wheatman, BP, etc. I moved over to Motomummy (sportbikeforum now ) when Corey started it up back in 04-05. Been there ever since and also on R1Lover's Yamaha-forum. Got turned off to R1F when VerticalScope took over...hated the ads. I think there may be a few more of us here I haven't run into yet...I can think of a couple I've recommended this place to. Definately the site to come to for Blackberry Info; I've learned a ton here. Anyways if I can help you out bud just let me know --Ride safe
    12-26-08 12:32 AM
    Welcome to the forum. 06 GSXR1000 rider here.
    12-26-08 12:37 AM
    Skanky? lol I think we may have crossed paths once or twice. I still recognize alot of the names from over there: Spiderman, Wheatman, BP, etc. I moved over to Motomummy (sportbikeforum now ) when Corey started it up back in 04-05. Been there ever since and also on R1Lover's Yamaha-forum. Got turned off to R1F when VerticalScope took over...hated the ads. I think there may be a few more of us here I haven't run into yet...I can think of a couple I've recommended this place to. Definately the site to come to for Blackberry Info; I've learned a ton here. Anyways if I can help you out bud just let me know --Ride safe

Yeah that's me man! lol.

Hey, if you don't like the ads, get FireFox + NoScript + Adblocker. It's still the same ol' forum. I'm registered at MotoMummy but I haven't been there in forever. Never checked out R1Lover's site - what's the addy?

Yeah - I'm really diggin' the BB and this site. It's like the r1-forum for blackberr stuff. Really.

Good to see some familiar faces here - even if some ride Gixxers

Hi Easy! j/k man.

ever1ast - you're gonna have a PM...
    12-26-08 12:07 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    12-26-08 05:01 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com. Sportbike eh? Nice.
    12-26-08 08:37 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com. Sportbike eh? Nice.
    Thanks!

That's me, front and center -->

12-27-08 12:36 AM
    ever1ast - you're gonna have a PM...
    Good hearing from you bro - check your inbox
    12-27-08 02:41 AM
    I got a 91 honda cbr 600 f2 that I restored, she's a beauty! Add me 28 m fl. 22c75fb8

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-11 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD