Hey all!
    New owner of BlackBerry Curve 8320 (T-Mobile). I was using the Sidekick LX for a "few days" (literally) but it wasn't working out with my hearing impairment.
    Anyway, when I pulled up emails on the Sidekick LX, they looked like regular emails like I would pull them up on my web browser on the laptop. Links were underscored and colored (blue, mostly) icons were embedded properly. It looked "normal".
    The BlackBerry isn't doing that. All the emails are nothing but text with <http://> labels and it's ANNOYING. I find it hard to believe that the OS on the BlackBerry wouldn't support HTML viewing. I find it easier to read although I understand why Plain Text is supposed to be "better".
    Thanks in advance.
    01-02-08 09:43 PM
    The BB does not support HTML emails, only through 3rd party pograms like Empower and BBSmart
    01-02-08 10:00 PM
    Hi DeafDyke,

Since you're new to the BlackBerry, the following guide may help out if you wanted to try installing BBSmart Email Viewer to improve the email display:
    Lecture 9: How To Install and Manage Third Party Software Applications On Your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me.

Cheers,
    eZainny.
    01-03-08 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD