Well I finally got a Bold 9700, and all I can say is wow!!...it is so much better then my 8900.

I have had no problems with it, as far as I can tell it is very solid, no defects of any kind...and 3G with tmobile is good.

I tell my gf not to be jealous, but she said she don't know if she can deal with the other "woman" in my life-hehe (she is the one that bought it for me)

Well off to to see what it can do-hehe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 08:17 PM
    Nice.....congrats...you'll love it.
    01-04-10 08:23 PM
    congrats!!! I just got mine today as well!! I switched to at&t 2 weeks ago and got a iphone 3gs. I was getting bashed by my boys cuz they know im a berry guy. Well today I switched out the 3gs for a 9700 and I feel normal again!!...lol.....sorry guys for jumping ship but im back!!
    01-04-10 08:24 PM
    Congratulations.

01-04-10 08:25 PM
    congrats!!! I just got mine today as well!! I switched to at&t 2 weeks ago and got a iphone 3gs. I was getting bashed by my boys cuz they know im a berry guy. Well today I switched out the 3gs for a 9700 and I feel normal again!!...lol.....sorry guys for jumping ship but im back!!
    Lol I did the exact same thing it was a huge mistake on my part. Even my wife wouldn't text message me on my iPhone. Glad to be back and the 9700 is a great device!

01-04-10 08:38 PM
    nice congrats on your purchase
    01-04-10 09:07 PM
    I do have a question though, I took my phone off the charger at 600am this morning and it is almost 800pm and it is only at 52%, is this good?

I have surfed the web for about 2 hours, sent about 30 text messages, listen to groveshark for about 2 hours, and talked on the phone for 2 hours...to me it looks good...

Last edited by proactix; 01-04-10 at 09:41 PM.
    01-04-10 09:28 PM
    hmm...wonder how this ended up in the newbie forum...

01-04-10 10:29 PM
    Heya, have fun! It's a terrific device.

01-05-10 02:21 AM
    I do have a question though, I took my phone off the charger at 600am this morning and it is almost 800pm and it is only at 52%, is this good?

I have surfed the web for about 2 hours, sent about 30 text messages, listen to groveshark for about 2 hours, and talked on the phone for 2 hours...to me it looks good...

Yes, that is good, depending on how much you used it. Bot 52% after 14 hours is pretty good.
    01-05-10 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD