I cannot tell you how satisfied I am with my bold. I purchased a used bold 9000 for AT&T for the time being but I am pretty sure I will be a BB fan for quite some time. Never cared for apple and got tired of the glitches that come with modifying windows mobile and it's apps. Love my bold and haven't gone a day without adding an app or changing features for two weeks now. Love the site!
    02-16-11 06:49 PM
    Welcome H! Yea the Bold is a great line and you have started with the model that started it all the 9000. Most of us have now moved on, BUT many still love that model for it's larger size with it's bigger screen and keyboard. However the later models, the 9700, 9650 & 9780 have much better specs and software. BUT it's all good. Glad you found us just ask away if you have any questions.

Also if you need the help of a Forum Moderator, I'm just a PM or email away!
    02-17-11 08:00 AM
    Welcome to the CB family!
    You won't miss your past devices, especially as your addiction grows…

See you in the Forums!
    02-25-11 04:38 AM
    Welcome to BB and to CrackBerry. The 9000 is one terrific device. I still love mine even though the current handheld is a Torch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 05:43 AM
    That phone will be more trouble than it's worth.
    Like some members on here apparently.

How about you just go like what you like, and go to the website for the others that like what you like too.
    Oh maybe bring up your obsessive/compulsive need for belligerence next time you meet your psychiatrist too.
    02-25-11 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD