Hey Guys,
    First off i want to start off by saying thanks for all yall's help these past few days (I know i ask alot of questions but thats how i learn)...lol
    Ok so heres all my questions:

-right now i have a motorola v3xx and i have a micro sd memory card for my phone with ALOT on it is that card going to be compatible with a BB Curve 8310??

-when bluetoothing like music and pictures can you bluetooth to all cell phones or can you only bluetooth other blackberries??

-Does the BB Curve have any type of word processor like the blackjack does???

if i think of any more question i will post later
    thanks for all yall's help....
    09-15-08 11:07 PM
    Welcome to CB
    First of all what size is your card? More than likely it will be. Second you should be able too, I've done it with mine. And for the third I'm not really sure

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 01:39 AM
    Well if ur sd card isn't compaible @ first get everything off of it and then format it for the bb. Second when bluetoothing different phones have different options so it depends on what its limitations are. Some allow everything some only allow the address book$
    Third the bb doesn't come with a word processor with the current os. If you upgrade to 4.5 you get documents to go which should help u out there then you could pay for the pro version and be able to make new documents on the go. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 02:12 AM
    welcome to cb!

as for memory card, you can go with Sandisk or Kingston. for the size of the cards, you can use 8GB on software v4.5. if you are running 4.2, it's 4GB IIRC.

in v4.5, there is documents to go that will give you access to word documents.
    09-16-08 02:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD