Hi everyone, I ordered my first blackberry (8330) from letstalk.com last week. Fedex says the expected delivery date is tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon but I'm in California and nothing has updated since the package was in Texas on Friday. The last bit of info says it was received at the fedex location in Fort Worth. Should I expect it tomorrow? I don't usually receive packages through fedex so I don't know what to expect. I just want my BB so I can get addicted too!

What do you all think? Should I keep my hopes up?
    09-02-08 11:01 PM
    Remember, it was a holiday yesterday so they may be a day late with the delivery. Best guess is that FedEx won't deliver without a signature. They will try to deliver I think twice before they will send it back. I would call FedEx after you see there's been a delivery attempt and then have them hold it at their terminal (if it's close by and you can pick it up from there) or tell them when you'll be back in town and have the re-deliver it then.
    09-02-08 11:04 PM
    You can also call fed ex with your tracking number and tell them to hold your package at the facility until you get back in town. I believe it is three delivery attempts before they send it back.
    09-02-08 11:08 PM
    I choose the 2 day shipping option. It was shipped on Friday but I'm still not sure if it'll arrive tomorrow. I'll probably be around the house tomorrow so that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks again
    09-02-08 11:22 PM
    If it says tomorrow, more than like it will arrive tomorrow.
    09-03-08 09:13 AM
    If it says tomorrow, more than like it will arrive tomorrow.
    Thanks! it looks like the website finally updated and the package arrived in San Diego this morning... I'm so excited I can't study!
    09-03-08 10:13 AM
    Thanks! it looks like the website finally updated and the package arrived in San Diego this morning... I'm so excited I can't study!
    Courier websites I believe update once a day. So even though your package was still in transit, you wont know where it is at until the next update takes place.

I have found that the best time to check the websites is first thing in the mornings.
    09-03-08 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD