Hey just saying hi. Newbie blackberry user from London UK.

Ditched my iphone and loving blackberry and the proper multitasking/background running and the central/integrated inbox for all my messages/facebook/twitter/BBM/MSN is just perfect - flicking between all the iphone apps to get all my messages and updates on iphone wasn't fun.

Now just to find out what apps I need......

Matt

BBM pin: 228AC106
    08-07-10 10:56 AM
    Hey Matt . . . Welcome to CrackBerry!

If you have any questions, just post them in your BB's Forum and we'd be glad to answer.

Regards
    08-07-10 03:29 PM
    Hi matt

Welcome to CB and if you have any questions feel free to ask us...
    08-07-10 03:36 PM
    Iphones are greatly overrated. I came from iphone world as well. Loving my 8900 and can't wait till I'm done with AIT to get whatever new BB is out next year

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-10 06:30 PM
    I just switched from my iPhone 3GS to a Blackberry 9650. Done with AT&T. Add my BBM pin if you want, you can find it right above this post.
    08-07-10 09:11 PM
    Thanks for the welcome folks! Forgot to say I got a Bold 9700 and love it if anyone can recommend some 'must have' apps then lemme know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 01:07 AM
    Matt first off welcome to CrackBerry.com! Make sure to check out our 3rd Party Apps Forum which has threads listing MANY great apps. A few of my favorites are vlingo, Podtrapper, Quicklaunch, Pandora & CB Launcher.
    08-09-10 09:00 AM
    Cheers for the tips pkcable and will check out the apps forum
    08-09-10 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD