Does anyone know how to recieve only emails that are from your contact list onto my blackberry? I get spam sent to my blackberry and I would really rather not.
    11-15-08 12:23 PM
    what type of email account are you using? gmail, hotmail, yahoo, @rogers.blackberry.com?
    11-15-08 12:27 PM
    i am using my hotmail.
    11-15-08 12:32 PM
    I control, not so much my spam but I do my regular daily, weekly, monthly junk I get by setting up filters in my carriers BIS log-in page. I host my email domains on gmail (yahoo and many other hosts work well too) and the spam filter keeps all the crap away from my berry.

Try some key word searching (ie: email or junk and/or spam), you'll find lots of great info here on Crackberry.

Welcome to CB!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-15-08 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD