My blackberry is working great but I want to have all emails that I SEND from blackberry get forwarded to my outlook account. Currently only new messages go to both computer and bb. Is there any easy way to do this that I just can't fingure out? I apologize if this has been asked already but I couldn't find a similiar quesion when I searched. Thanks!
    10-08-08 12:16 PM
    You should be able to update that if you log into your AT&T BIS account. Just google ATT BIS and login in from there, select your current outlook email you already have set up and edit the options.
    10-09-08 01:23 PM
    In your BIS account settings you'll probably have to check the box for "Auto BCC" and put your Outlook email address there. Every time you send a message from your BB it will just auto blind carbon copy the sent message to your Outlook inbox
    10-09-08 01:27 PM
    That's a cool solution. Whenever I wanted a copy of something I was sending I would just put myself as a recipient. But, that's not very professional. Auto BCC is a much better solution. Thank you berry much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 02:05 PM
    It has saved me a few times. Welcome to CB! Here's some interesting reading.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

10-09-08 02:16 PM
    That's a cool solution. Whenever I wanted a copy of something I was sending I would just put myself as a recipient. But, that's not very professional. Auto BCC is a much better solution. Thank you berry much.

Well, you're Berry Welcome
    10-10-08 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD