Hi all! I just got my 8350i a few days ago. To be honest, it wasn't really by choice. I have been rocking a Sprint pocket pc for a while now and have learned so much about them and how to make them reach their full potential. However, my work transferred me to an area where there wasn't any Sprint service. To make the customer happy, Sprint sent me a Nextel 8350i for free. I have never really understood Blackberries. What made them different. What made them better (or worse) than any other device but have always been curious.

So....now I have found this site and become a member. I realize that this is a whole new world to explore and am eager to learn from everyone here and give back to the community that will be teaching me. Kinda wish I had a Blackberry that was on a quicker, more stable network but hey...it's a starting point and who know what the true potential of the device is, being as it is new. Can't wait to become a "crack head".
    Later,
    Chris
    02-04-09 06:59 PM
    Congratulations and welcome!
    02-04-09 07:00 PM
    Hey Chris. You're definitely in the right place...

I recommend you check out Crackberry 101 for useful hints & tips to get you going. You'll find threads with answers to pretty much any question you may have by searching the forums too!

Welcome to CB from the UK,and enjoy your new baby

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 05:52 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    02-05-09 10:25 AM
    02-06-09 10:40 AM
    Welcome to CB you will get addicted to you berry. Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD