I just download Viigo and a new solitaire game. Both put icons on the Home screen page, as well as, the Applications page. Is there a way to hide those icons on the Home page but leave them on the App page? I know. I'm very OCD but I like things my way.
    11-19-08 01:05 PM
    highlight the icon hit the menu button then hide
    11-19-08 01:06 PM
    I just download Viigo and a new solitaire game. Both put icons on the Home screen page, as well as, the Applications page. Is there a way to hide those icons on the Home page but leave them on the App page? I know. I'm very OCD but I like things my way.
    You can hit the menu button and move them so they are farther down in the apps page so they dont show on your home screen - - depending on which Theme you are using - if that's what you mean - - for instance I have my most used Five programs on my home screen - - and I just moved the icons around so I got the five I wanted first -
    11-19-08 01:09 PM
    Blue, that doesn't work for me. The Menu button is the Blackberry button to the left of the trackball, correct? When I highlight the icon and hit the Menu button, it goes to the Applications screen. Am I just being stupid or what?
    11-19-08 01:10 PM
    ok when the applications screen comes up scroll over the icon then hit the menu button ( the bb button) then a menu will come up and hide should be one of the options
    11-19-08 01:12 PM
    You can hit the menu button and move them so they are farther down in the apps page so they dont show on your home screen - - depending on which Theme you are using - if that's what you mean - - for instance I have my most used Five programs on my home screen - - and I just moved the icons around so I got the five I wanted first -
    OK, Dawg. I think I finally got it. Thanks so much to you and Blue for your help. I didn't realize that the top 5 icons on the App screen were the ones displayed on the first or Home screen. Duh! Just move em around to get what you want on your home screen!

Thanks again, guys!
    11-19-08 01:15 PM
    OK, Dawg. I think I finally got it. Thanks so much to you and Blue for your help. I didn't realize that the top 5 icons on the App screen were the ones displayed on the first or Home screen. Duh! Just move em around to get what you want on your home screen!

Thanks again, guys!

Yeah I wasn't totally sure that was what you were getting at, but I had the same issue and just noticed it was the first five icons from the App screen so when I moved everything around I got the ones I wanted to show on the so-called "Home" screen. We are probably using the same "Theme"
    11-19-08 05:16 PM
    glad to help
    11-19-08 05:24 PM
    There's no such thing as a bad question!

Welcome to CB! Glad you got your problem resolved.
    11-19-08 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD