I'm totally new to the blackberry world so I have a few basic questions

What is OS ?

And I hear all this talk about "unlocking" what is it and what does it do?

I also find that I will open stuff when I'm online and it will say java scrip isn't enabled or compatable- I went to browser- options and enabled java but its still doin it!? Help

And is there and cool tips or tricks you have?

Thanks in advance
    =)
    06-12-09 02:53 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Here are some shortcuts http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/tip-...ortcuts-13131/

Give this a read as well BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

Some popular Apps/launchers http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...hlight=popular
    06-12-09 02:55 PM
    I'm totally new to the blackberry world so I have a few basic questions

What is OS ?

And I hear all this talk about "unlocking" what is it and what does it do?

I also find that I will open stuff when I'm online and it will say java scrip isn't enabled or compatable- I went to browser- options and enabled java but its still doin it!? Help

And is there and cool tips or tricks you have?

Thanks in advance
    =)
    Your OS is your "Operating System" (Go to Options>About - it will say v4.XX)

Unlocking your phone is done to use a branded phone on a different carrier (i.e. using a Verizon Storm on ATT)

As far as cool tips and tricks I would recommend just reading through the forums here (check out all of them, even if it isn't about your phone specifically a lot of these tips carry over from one BB or another)

And welcome to BB and CB!
    06-12-09 03:07 PM
    Your OS is your "Operating System" (Go to Options>About - it will say v4.XX)

Unlocking your phone is done to use a branded phone on a different carrier (i.e. using a Verizon Storm on ATT)

As far as cool tips and tricks I would recommend just reading through the forums here (check out all of them, even if it isn't about your phone specifically a lot of these tips carry over from one BB or another)

And welcome to BB and CB!
    Thanks sooo much you were so helpful!
    06-12-09 03:11 PM
    I would like to know how to separate my customer�s phone numbers from my personal family and friends.

I have the black berry Curve 2330
    Thank You
    Jon King
    06-12-09 03:24 PM
    Permanently Removing Service Books Of Apps That Came On Phone?
    I keep removing the realtone,Magmic Games,Pocket Express and Alltel access service books from my Alltel Blackberry Curve and before the end of the day..they come right back on my phone! Is there anyway to PERMANENTLY remove these service books from my phone? I don't want or need them on there. Please help!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD