How many of you like the feel of your BlackBerry device without a hard or soft cover? I prefer the feel of my Q10 without yet I know it's wise to have one. I suppose if you have history in dropping your cell a lot this would be a no brainer!
    11-25-13 03:09 PM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBErry!
    I rather have a hard case on my phone as I like the heft of a slightly larger device.
    I am using the Surface case and I really love it.
    uc_ray likes this.
    11-25-13 03:15 PM
    Hi and welcome! I would love to carry around my phone with no case, but alas I am too clumsy. So a case I must have. And I like to keep my devices as good as new. In fact I now have a case addiction lol.
    I would get a case if I were you.
    uc_ray likes this.
    11-25-13 03:16 PM
    How many of you like the feel of your BlackBerry device without a hard or soft cover? I prefer the feel of my Q10 without yet I know it's wise to have one. I suppose if you have history in dropping your cell a lot this would be a no brainer!
    I had a slim case and a larger protection case at first... I've gone all natural for a couple of months now.
    11-25-13 03:16 PM
    How are you? Thanks for the response! I do have a case. Soft Incipio. I went a few months without it. I put it back on today. Prefer to hold the device without one tho!
    11-25-13 03:29 PM
    Got to have my Transformer case!
    11-26-13 12:25 PM
    My BB likes to go nekkid!
    11-28-13 08:16 AM
    I don't use cases. My Q10 has a few scratches around the bezel after I dropped it on concrete a few times. It's nothing compared to the cracked/shattered glass, faded and scratched paint, or the dented bezel that my brother's iPhone 5 has accumulated. He doesn't have a case either and usually doesn't drop it...

I mean, what's the point of high-end material and beautiful hardware design if you're just going to cover it with a plastic or rubber shell?

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    12-06-13 12:39 PM
    Some of us work in austere or industrial environments, I have and highly recommend the otterbox defender. Been using that line for years and saved so many phones. I also grabbed a privacy screen protector, my phone has gotten me in hot water before lol.
    12-06-13 05:43 PM