Hey all you CB members!

I've been out of the Blackberry game for almost 2 years now, since getting rid of my 8900 (greatest phone of all time still in my opinion, looking through my rose-tinted nostalgia glasses anyway). I've been through pretty much every high end handset across iOS, Android and Windows Phone in that time, and have found each and every phone to be fun for a few weeks and then become incredibly dull and boring. I now abhor full touch screen phones as I find it so tedious and slow to type on them, that I often can't be bothered to send the simplest text or e-mail

I've recently moved to Australia from the UK, and plan on being here 'til Feb 13, and I'm desperate to get back to RIM with the 9900 Bold. The only problem being that in oz it's almost impossible to buy a Blackberry for a reasonable price, and many carriers have stopped selling them all together!

So i'm looking for some advice from you lovely people. Can anyone recommend a seller of refurb/returned Blackberries who operate within Oz? Or is it best to pick one up cheaper from a UK site (considerably cheaper on ebay UK than AU) and pay the import tax and shipping costs?

I've also struggled to find any pre-pay or 30 day post-paid offers to include BIS within Oz, so if anyone has any recommendations that would be extremely helpful!

Thanks in advance, and looking forward to contributing on here once I've managed to get my hands on one of the bloody things!
    04-18-12 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD