Can someone tell me how to move programs off/on my desktop? I would like for tasks to be added and phone log to be off.

Also, I can't figure out how to type # or * in a phone #
    Last edited by belleRN; 08-21-08 at 01:59 PM. Reason: forgot somethig
    08-21-08 01:57 PM
    I'm assuming you're talking about the Zen theme. Just press the menu button from your desktop, then when you have the full list of programs you can press the menu key on them to move them in any order you want. The top 5 will be the ones that will display on your base desktop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 02:06 PM
    You mean from the screen?

It depends on the theme you're using, but assuming it's a non-custom one that allows you to modify, here you go:

from any screen, hit the menu button to bring up all the icons. Scroll to the one you want and hit the menu button again. Select "move" and drag to the spot you want it.

Most themes that you can move icons around (zen and L themes) will arrange icons according to what the first ones are. L themes will put the first 6 or 8 into the "L", zen themes put the first 5 (or 6, depending on the theme).

Hope that was clear enough. Let me know if it's not.

If you want to get rid of things, the best to do is hide them. scroll to the icon and hit menu button. select hide. Should you need it again, hit the menu button and select show all.

The # is above the Q - press "alt", then "q" and you'll get the #. Same with the * (on the "a" key)
    08-21-08 02:07 PM
    Srplummer: You're the best.

I need you to answer a question for me now. I want a Blackberry Bold RIGHT now for Sprint. How can I make that happen?

08-21-08 02:09 PM

I need you to answer a question for me now. I want a Blackberry Bold RIGHT now for Sprint. How can I make that happen?

Srplummer - excellent x2
    BOLD on SPRINT??? BOLD=GSM isnt sprint CDMA? Can't cross technology as far as I know!
    08-21-08 02:14 PM

LOL! If you're a religious person you can prey for it! Otherwise, you're SOL for a while!
    08-21-08 02:16 PM
    Yeah. I don't think the CDMA version will be out for a while. That's okay though. I should go to the Sprint forum to cry.

08-21-08 02:16 PM
    I'll pray. Or maybe I should go apply at RIM? LOL

08-21-08 02:18 PM
    It is the iberry Today theme. The task program is in the application group so when i highlight it and select move there is no where to drag it.
    08-21-08 02:20 PM
    I'm sorry, but could you be more specific? What exactly do you mean you want tasks added and phone log off?

Do you have Desktop Manager?
    08-21-08 02:24 PM
    I would like to remove the icon for the phone log from the desktop to the application group and move the icon for tasks from the application group to the desktop.
    08-21-08 02:31 PM
    Oh! When you say desktop, I think PC.
    By Applications do you mean applications folder?
    You can move icons by highlighting them, hit Menu>Move.
    08-21-08 02:33 PM
    I think I know what you mean now!
    Try moving them as instructed. If they don't move, your theme may not allow it.
    08-21-08 02:36 PM
    It must not be allowed Thanks for the help!
    08-21-08 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD