I just ordered a Curve 8330 for $99 from Sprint. It should be here this week!
    I have been here and all over the web doing research as to what smartphone I wanted. I finally settled on the 8330. Can't wait for it get here!
    09-01-08 11:22 PM
    I couldn't be happier with my 8330, and here's to hoping you have the same experience.

CC

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-08 12:00 AM
    Only a week and I'm enjoying my 8330

09-02-08 12:10 AM
    Hello and welcome!
    09-02-08 08:20 AM
    My berry will be here tomorrow. Should I go ahead and update to 4.5 as soon as I get it, that way I don't have any learning curve? I also will need to be able to edit word documents as soon as possible?
    09-02-08 07:39 PM
    My berry will be here tomorrow. Should I go ahead and update to 4.5 as soon as I get it, that way I don't have any learning curve? I also will need to be able to edit word documents as soon as possible?

NO! Get familiar with it first before you go tampering with the OS. Really, it helps greatly to have some first hand knowledge of your device and OS before rushing into upgrading. You're not missing anything critical.
    09-02-08 08:20 PM

NO! Get familiar with it first before you go tampering with the OS. Really, it helps greatly to have some first hand knowledge of your device and OS before rushing into upgrading. You're not missing anything critical.
    Thank you Lex. I have been on here and other forums trying to learn as much as I can. Everyone here seems really nice and eager to help the newbies. I'm very excited to finally try the crack
    09-02-08 09:12 PM
    It's here! I love this thing so far. I have been able to figure most of it out myself. I installed CRackberry, weather, sprint tv, radio, emails, oppera mini. So far so good, but I know where to get the best advice!

09-03-08 08:52 PM
    Welcome and grats on your new best friend! I picked up a 8330 for $50 from verizon, best purchase I've made all year!

09-03-08 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD