Since getting my bb curve 1 month ago, I have been nuts about keeping it clean and safe. I'm afraid of dropping it or getting it wet. Forget about letting others touch!! I thought it would be interesting to see if there are others out there who are neurotic about their bb's. Who has the most interesting story? I have not worked my way up to full freak status, but I'm getting there. I wanted to see how I compare with my addiction. Let's hear from you!!
    12-29-08 04:09 PM
    Well as for letting others touch my Curve, I'm right there with you! My friend at work asked to hold my phone and I just shook my head until he stopped holding his hand out. I don't take my phone with me when I ride the trails on my mountain bike, I don't touch it unless my hands are clean, and I have it in a Seidio case with a screen protector on it. I don't even let my girlfriend that lives with me touch my berry and tell her to use her own. If I dropped my phone, I might die!
    12-29-08 04:16 PM
    Haha let's just say this.. I'm the only one who has ever touched my BB! I'm obsessed with trying to keep it clean and new.

It's so bad, I asked for cans of compressed air for X-Mas. Ha. I got 10 of them! (BACK OFF DUST!)
    12-29-08 04:18 PM
    welcome ...and yea it gets that serious ...
    i barely let my wife touch mine
    12-29-08 09:26 PM
    I see I still have some catching up to do before I'm at the level you guys are at!! Compressed air? Sounds like a great gift. Thanks for the idea.
    12-30-08 12:21 PM
    Screen Protectors???......Where??.....Where????.......HUR RY!!!!
    12-30-08 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD