Hi. Newbie here, although I've been lurking om crackberry for some time now. Rocking a Curve 3G ;-p with a 32Gb wi-fi playbook. Hope to fit in well. Thanks
    11-05-12 11:39 AM
    Welcome, I'm sure you'll fit in fine. Great device combination by the way.
    realst0rm likes this.
    11-05-12 11:44 AM
    Hey there,

Welcome to the CrackBerry forums
    realst0rm likes this.
    11-05-12 11:18 PM
    Had to look . . haven't heard that one in forever. Crackalackin'

Welcome, glad to have you live and in person. We were wondering who that was looking in the window all the time!
    realst0rm likes this.
    11-05-12 11:37 PM
    Cool. I have a Curve 3G. Cool phone though I tend to use my Bold and Torch. The Curve is nice and compact and tough as heck.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    realst0rm likes this.
    11-06-12 12:10 AM
    Thanx peeps. I am still finding my way around the forum. I upgraded to the Bold 9900 recently. Its a way jump ahead for me in terms of coming from the Curve 3G. The low application memory ate me up in the end for the Curve, so i didnt bother with alot of apps. The feeling seems to have carried over to the Bold as well. Will have to see if there are any apps of interest to me.
    11-08-12 03:11 PM
    Had to look . . haven't heard that one in forever. Crackalackin'

Welcome, glad to have you live and in person. We were wondering who that was looking in the window all the time!
    Lol im pretty sure that window is steamed up from the lurking... Non-stalker lurking . Just a quick question, are you supposed to get a email notification on a reply on a thread you started or on a comment?
    11-08-12 03:14 PM
    Lol im pretty sure that window is steamed up from the lurking... Non-stalker lurking . Just a quick question, are you supposed to get a email notification on a reply on a thread you started or on a comment?
    Two places to look/get familiar with: FIRST - above the first post on a thread page look for "Thread Tools" drop down menu. SECOND - top left where your name and avatar are located, under settings (gear icon); General Settings>Messaging & Notification>Default Thread Subscription Mode - choose from the dropdown menu.

Make sure you choose wisely or you will get LOADED with e-mail notifications. Maybe choose weekly or daily as default, then go to your Subscribed Threads from the menus and you can adjust each thread separately for notifications once you are subscribed.
    11-09-12 12:02 AM
    I scratched a bit. Saw some options. Will have to go through it all later on. Thanks.
    11-09-12 06:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD