CONTEST DETAILS:

PRIZE: We have THREE copies of Asteroid Jane to give away!!! And for this contest we are giving NEW MEMBERS the chance to win!

HOW TO ENTER:

- Become a member of CrackBerry.com on/between the dates of Friday, June 1st, 2007 and Friday, June 15th 2007.

- Start posting in the CrackBerry.com forums, and be sure to make ONE post on THIS thread (you can say hello, tell us how long you have been a blackberry user, say where you're from, tell a joke, etc. etc.). Be sure to make one post on this thread!!!! That's your ballot into the draw.

- Every post you make in the CrackBerry.com Forums will count as one ballot into the draw. The more you participate in the forums this week, the better your chance of winning (only one post on this thread will count, so once you post here and are in the draw, move onto the rest of the forums!).

- We'll tally the ballots/make the draw over the weekend of the 16th/17th and announce the THREE WINNERS on Monday, June 18th!

That's it! GOOD LUCK!!!!
    Last edited by CrackBerry Kevin; 06-09-07 at 08:03 AM.
    06-08-07 11:00 AM
    I'm a n00b. I've supported Blackberries in the corporate BES environment for the past 3 years, but I've never had my own. I have 2 beautiful new Curves on order for me and the wife; they should be arriving Monday. Can't wait! I also ordered an Aliph Jawbone, so maybe I'll post a review of it with the Curve. Glad to be here.
    06-08-07 11:51 AM
    I am new to Blackberry and loving every minute.I proudly own A vzw bb 8830 world edition.
    06-08-07 12:50 PM
    I just got my very first bb, the 8830 world, I love it!! I can't put it down, it's like crack (berry).
    06-08-07 09:01 PM
    Newbie user here also. Just got my Curve and love it.
    06-08-07 10:52 PM
    I will have to break down and load the CD soon and find out how to set up e-mail. Does anyone know how to convert my Palm desktop entries to get them on to the 8830? I'm sure someone has done this already. Please help,
    06-09-07 02:09 AM
    Well I joined on June 7 so I guess I'm not noobie enough for this thing. Oh well, I enjoy the site anyway. Later gators!!!
    06-09-07 02:35 AM
    Yeah, I knew as I typed that there would be a few people that missed the date. So here's what we'll do. It's now June 1st - June 15th. Our Last Contest ended on May 31st, so June 1st makes a good start date for the next one. You're in! Good LUCK!

Well I joined on June 7 so I guess I'm not noobie enough for this thing. Oh well, I enjoy the site anyway. Later gators!!!
    06-09-07 08:02 AM
    Hi all I am new to this site and to BBs. I just got my Curve and am loving it. This is my 3rd or 4th BB, but I've never kept them long enough to graduate out of n00bness. This is a great site and reminds me of my Treo site I used to go to a lot.
    06-09-07 05:45 PM
    Hi all-
    Just got my first BB, an 8800 thru where I work. Unfortunately, I like to push tech faster than our security and IT group does. As such, I'll keep visiting here for advice on things to try.
    06-09-07 10:11 PM
    Brand new crackberry member here. Long time user of the BB and just got a new BB Curve this weekend.
    06-10-07 05:31 PM
    Hello from a new BB8830 owner. Just jumped over from WM5 on a Treo. Liking the BB a lot so far.
    06-12-07 09:21 AM
    First time Berry user. Got the 8830 from vzw and the curve from cingular this week. Im going to return the 8830, I like the curve and have better network coverage w/cingular. I have never posted on a forum either. I anticipate needing some help, but I think I came to the right place. Wish me luck!

PS. I use a mac.
    06-12-07 11:30 PM
    I've always been into pda style devices. But I just got the bb 7290 so I can wait for my 8800 to come in. I'm posting this from the crackberry...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-07 12:13 AM
    Hi,
    I'm a newbie. I just got my curve yesterday. It is awesome.
    06-15-07 07:32 PM
    Hi, I'm a new bb user. Bought the curve about a week ago and loving it!
    06-15-07 08:27 PM
    And the Three Winners of this Contest Are.....

rscope, brilleye, and Vraptor

Congrats Guys! Everyone on this thread had a ballot in the draw per post made in the forums, and the three names above were the names on the ballots pulled.

I'm going to pass your email addresses on to Click Gamer who will get back to you shortly with the download instructions for your new game.
    06-18-07 01:48 PM
    AND...be sure to post a review here of what you think of the Game!!!
    06-18-07 01:55 PM
    Love this forum!

I just transferred over to ATT after a long stint with VZW. I am loving my new curve!
    06-20-07 01:00 AM
    Any Idea when we might get the download instructions? I'm excited about trying out my new game
    06-21-07 04:59 PM
    Hi y'all,

I have been enjoying the game and have a high score of $69,722 in the normal mode.
    06-29-07 03:36 PM
    I would have posted about the game sooner but I haven't been able to put it down long enough to get off a post It's as addictive as the blackberry itself. Well off to grab some more space rocks
    06-29-07 04:16 PM
    I got my first blackberry (8830) a few weeks ago and haven't been happier. I am 18, and live in Upstate NY, and run an ebay consignment business. Before the blackberry I had to lug around my pocket pc, cell phone, and a verizon internet card for my tablet, now I just rely on my berry. I am heading off to college soon (clarkson university) and plan on relying on the berry to keep me on schedule.
    ok joke time:
    One proton said to the other proton "hey your shoes untied"
    2nd proton- "ya sure?"
    1st proton- "Yea i'm POSITIVE"

Sorry geek joke...but it was all i could think off.
    ok, need to get my crackberry fix,
    PZ
    07-04-07 09:25 PM
    Hello, I'm a recovering PPC addict. I am awaiting to recieve my first Crackberry Pearl. I can't wait.
    09-05-07 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD