Cool deal. Good do know the sent items shortcut. I believe I fixed the double email issue. I found my service books page and noticed that my accounts were listed twice. I deleted the extra ones and the problem has gone away. Still figuring out bluemobi. Most vids won't work. I downloaded http://bb.infospacefindit.com today and it's pretty cool. Check it out. I'm pretty sure I'll keep the BB, just needs some getting used to.
    Last edited by BroadSword; 01-09-08 at 11:47 PM.
    01-09-08 11:43 PM
    I wonder what the problem with blueapple.mobi is. I've yet to have one fail to display. They are small--not even full screen on the Curve--but they show up on my Curve okay. Another cool thing is that when you have multiple mail accounts, the Curve remembers what account you use to send mail to a particular contact, even if it's not the default address.
    01-10-08 07:33 AM
    broad and ubizmo -

i've only had my pearl for a few weeks and i'm still discovering new things it can do and great apps for it. i'm sure the curve is excellent, as well. good luck to you both, whatever you decide.
    01-10-08 08:57 AM
    Hello and welcome...
    01-10-08 09:51 AM
    I wonder what the problem with blueapple.mobi is. I've yet to have one fail to display. They are small--not even full screen on the Curve--but they show up on my Curve okay. Another cool thing is that when you have multiple mail accounts, the Curve remembers what account you use to send mail to a particular contact, even if it's not the default address.
    I wonder if it has anything to do with me NOT having a memory card. The one that I had in my SK doesn't fit the curve.
    01-10-08 05:02 PM
    That's a possibility, I guess. In any event, you need to get a memory card and set the camera to save to the card, not device memory. You don't want photos sucking up device memory.
    01-10-08 06:14 PM
    Yup. My "To Buy" list:

1. Screen Protector
    2. Protective case
    3. Memory Card
    3. BT headset
    01-10-08 06:17 PM
    Yup. My "To Buy" list:

1. Screen Protector
    2. Protective case
    3. Memory Card
    3. BT headset
    I'd say put the memory card at the top of the list, since it affects basic functionality. I find the OEM holster that came with the Curve is pretty good, but I haven't really explored the options yet.
    01-10-08 06:20 PM
    Welcome to CB, and feel free to be addict.
    01-10-08 06:40 PM
    Can't seem to assign ringtones to specific phone numbers. I've searched and I either find the very simplistic approach by assigning it in the address book (which doesn't work) or some long drawn out process involving profiles and exceptions, which I find hard to believe you need to do to assign a ringtone. Again, perhaps the ringtone will not work until I have the memory.
    01-10-08 10:52 PM
    The only thing I can see is the ability to assign ringers to specific *people* in the Address Book, by using Address Book-->[some name]-->Menu-->Add Custom Phone Tune. But if a person has more than one number, I think you can't put different ringers on different numbers. I guess the only workaround would be to create different entries for the different numbers; then you could do it.
    01-11-08 07:29 AM
    I figured out the problem after some more searching last night. If you have MyFaves set up on your phone, the tune you assign in the myfaves profile is the default tone. No matter what you put in the address book for that same person, the tune in the MyFaves profile will always win out. MyFaves and address book don't "talk" to each other. That was frustrating. No matter what I did with sound profiles, exceptions, address book it wouldn't work. Just glad this forum is here.
    01-11-08 01:55 PM
    BroadSword ur right, ive done the same thing u been doin....tryin to put ringtones for caller id on myfaves...it play only that one ringtone for everyone ealse.....i hope someone here knos there way around this? unlesss theres a software for it? other then that if u dont have myfaves the ringtones work fine when assign too..... plez some fine away around this
    01-18-08 11:09 PM
    Update for blueapple.mobi users � we have just come out with our full-screen version!
    Do try it out and let us know what you think of it. Thank you for your support and feedback.
    03-14-08 03:35 PM
    addicted, huh? it's a lovely feeling :]
    03-15-08 02:51 AM
    welcome to cb
    03-16-08 05:33 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD