I checked and do have BlackBerry Attachment Service installed. Most all attachments received via. E-Mail don't have open or save options? I'm a new BB user and could really use some help ! All I really need to do is open and perhaps save small vidio clips and play sound clips, perhaps a song or two
    10-07-08 09:37 PM
    I checked and do have BlackBerry Attachment Service installed. Most all attachments received via. E-Mail don't have open or save options? I'm a new BB user and could really use some help ! All I really need to do is open and perhaps save small vidio clips and play sound clips, perhaps a song or two
    The Blackberry Attachment Service gives users the ability to open and view email attachments in the following formats: doc, xls, ppt, wordperfect, pdf, ascii, html, jpg, bmp, gif, png, and tiff, and the zip'd versions of these. Video clips and sound clips are not supported formats. Lecture 10 in the BlackBerry 101 Series may help you: http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ckberry-device
    10-07-08 11:05 PM
    I will give it a try .....
    10-08-08 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD