Hi all, I downloaded a game and it's saved on my front page. How do I delete this game? Thank you ahead of time.
    12-07-08 01:21 PM

Goto options>advanced options>applications> scroll and find the game you want to delete, press the menu button and select delete.

Enjoy!
    12-07-08 01:35 PM
    Thank you!
    12-07-08 01:45 PM
    Thank you Joe. The perfect reply to a simple question.

The image needs another edit, there is no TM content.
    12-07-08 02:12 PM
    Hey Reedy no need to be like like! I didn't know, if I did 3 wouldn't have asked! Checked the threads and didn't see anything that had to do with deleting-
    12-07-08 02:21 PM
    Thank you Joe. The perfect reply to a simple question.

The image needs another edit, there is no TM content.
    Reed,

What TM? (lol)

(just refresh the page)
    12-07-08 02:28 PM
    Hey Reedy no need to be like like! I didn't know, if I did 3 wouldn't have asked! Checked the threads and didn't see anything that had to do with deleting-
    My apology for any concern you experienced. That was a compliment directed at Joe, thanking him for doing a fine job of answering your question.

The other point was also directed at Joe, the image he is sharing has a TM associated with text. The site has no claim to that text and the legal rights it implies. It has been corrected, everybodys and their lawyers will be happy now.
    12-07-08 04:00 PM
    My fault, took it the wrong way. Sorry
    12-07-08 04:07 PM
    Where are my manors, I neglected to Welcome you to CrackBerry while you were still a newbie. You are 10 now, a User.
    12-07-08 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD