Hi! Newbee here... I would like to change the applications that are on the main screen of my Curve 8330. I can't figure out how to do it. If you have the tip or trick I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much!!

Deana
    10-21-08 10:49 AM
    Hover over icon
    Hit Menu
    Move
    Drag and Drop with trackball

You can also change Themes which will change how many icons you can have showing on your screen (before expanding).

Options
    Themes
    Icon, L, Today, Zen

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-21-08 at 10:53 AM.
    10-21-08 10:50 AM
    There should be a Move item in the menu from the main applications screen. The Home screen displays the first few icons from the main screen.
    10-21-08 10:51 AM
    I was wondering this myself, I had the most useless crap in my L setup, now I know!
    10-21-08 11:03 AM
    Hey! Thanks for the super quick reply! Its been driving me NUTS! I really appreciate your help!!

Thank You!!

Deana
    10-21-08 11:03 AM
    Nice username btw, lol.
    10-21-08 11:04 AM
    and guys, you can also hide apps/icons that you don't use. that will clear any clutter you may have. delete any unwanted icons as well. Options-Advanced Options-Apps-Delete.

Hover Over Icon
    Menu
    Hide

Welcome to CB!
    10-21-08 11:06 AM
    I think it depends on the theme too...I downloaded a theme once that had preset icons on the home screen and no matter what order I arranged them in on the application screen those same icons still showed on my home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 11:07 AM
    I think it depends on the theme too...I downloaded a theme once that had preset icons on the home screen and no matter what order I arranged them in on the application screen those same icons still showed on my home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    that is ture too! the above poster appears to be new so they probably have the pre set themes still!
    10-21-08 11:09 AM
    and guys, you can also hide apps/icons that you don't use. that will clear any clutter you may have. delete any unwanted icons as well. Options-Advanced Options-Apps-Delete.

Hover Over Icon
    Menu
    Hide

Welcome to CB!
    Hiding them doesn't take them out of the big list though, and some of them aren't in the advanced option to delete.

Trying to get rid of AIM, even uninstalled it using Desktop Manager, but the stinking icon is still there...
    10-21-08 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD