For some reason my outlook on my computer wont work. So does that mean I cant get a calendar to work. google calendars need outlook and i got this blckberry to maximize a calendar? Can anyone help me?
    10-05-08 10:25 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

If I understand your question correctly, you are not able to make Outlook work.

Outlook is available as a separate product or as part of Microsoft Office. In either case, after you install it, you have to activate it. The activation process requires a product key.

There have been many version of Outlook produced, some of the older versions are not compatible with the BlackBerry. Some just will not work at all on newer computers using Windows Vista.

Which version are you trying to use and where are you running into problems?
    10-05-08 10:48 AM
    my out look wont open.. its really old 1997 and i have vista..... are there any options with out outlook?
    10-05-08 11:09 AM
    You do not need outlook for your google calendars to work you can download google sync.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 11:11 AM
    i hate to be super annoying but i did that and it wong work.. any suggestions?? thanks sooo much!!!!!
    10-05-08 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD