For some reason I cannot use the calculator. I can't seem to multiply, divide, or even find the equal sign! Help!!!
    10-07-08 02:25 PM
    + is o
    - is I
    / is G
    = is enter
    * is A

For number use the number keypad of course.

If you look at the calc it is set up just like the Blackberry keyboard, excluding the letters.

so clear is to the right of the 3 (CE then one over C).

You can also use the trackball and highlight the selections you want on the screen!

either way...
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-07-08 at 02:31 PM.
    10-07-08 02:28 PM
    well equal is enter. Try doing a battery pull (take the battery out with phone on and leave out for about 30 seconds.) see if this works.
    10-07-08 02:29 PM
    Well I do know the equa signl is the enter button right below delete. The screen on the berry should explain what keys are used what symbol and so on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-08 02:29 PM
    It would be difficult to make Calculator any clearer.

The calculator number 1 key is where the 1 key is on the BlackBerry keyboard and one you have that in your head, all th eother keys become obvious. All the operator keys (+, -, *, /) are in the same places on the keyboard. The others are unambiguosly marked.
    10-07-08 02:40 PM
    Trackball works good for data-entry, too.

But yeah, all the function symbols are there - save for the "x" multiply symbol (most) people I know are used to - it's the "*" key on the BB.

If the Calculator isn't working at all, I'd also suggest a battery-pull.
    good luck.
    10-07-08 02:41 PM
    Thanks so much for the input. I tried using it at work last night and for some reason it gave me wrong figures. This forum is surely a great help!
    10-07-08 03:08 PM
    Thanks so much for the input. I tried using it at work last night and for some reason it gave me wrong figures. This forum is surely a great help!
    it really is! now get calculating!

and welcome to cb!
    10-07-08 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD