Hello Fellow BlackBerry Users and Abusers,

I just got a BlackBerry Pearl 8130. I have a few questions here.

1) I see this "Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com" What is that I tried putting it in my browser but it comes up with an error?

2) What are some suggested applications for my new toy?

3) They told me to get a Micro SD card. What size should I get? Can a BlackBerry use the new Micro SDHC cards that hold more stuff?

4) Can I have more than one email address on my BlackBerry?

Thank you in advance.
    11-21-08 09:05 PM
    Welcome to the CrackBerry family.
    On the first you have to delete the www on your phone browser then put in wap.crackberry.com once there download the crackberry BB launcher it saves time gettin back on crackberry

On the sd card yes the 8130 uses the SDHC cards I have an 8GB and run software version 4.3.0.97

I don't know about the email I only have one email address

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 09:15 PM
    Yes, you can have more than one email address on your BB. I have 4

11-21-08 09:38 PM
    Ok I got the wap done. Now how do I add more email accounts to my blackberry? The sales rep helped me set mine up so I don't know what all she did.

11-21-08 11:22 PM
    Hey BBonCrack, welcome to CB!
    11-21-08 11:36 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

11-22-08 12:18 AM
    Ok I got the wap done. Now how do I add more email accounts to my blackberry? The sales rep helped me set mine up so I don't know what all she did.
    Hopefully this helps http://crackberry.com/blackbery-101-...s-email-basics

From the BB 101 series.

MicroSD and 8gb is a good size you can get cheap... major variances in pricing, so shop around. http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/deals-microsd-46075/

Maybe this link works and give eben more search results... http://forums.crackberry.com/search....archid=6634931

Applications... Wow, vast question... surf around this site, maybe key word Apllications or apps

Anyways

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-22-08 01:31 AM
    simply run your email setup link from the homescreen and sign in. then once you are signed in you will see links to add email acts. It's really simple if you can read you can add email accts. Welcome to this huge herd of a Crackberry community!
    11-22-08 03:47 AM
    Thanks for the help I got all 3 emails set up, wap running, and just ordered an 8GB Micro SDHC.
    I'll probably be asking alot of dumb questions on here, My first PDA, computer phone you know.
    11-22-08 08:32 AM
    Awesome!!! Wouldn't want a fellow addict not to be able to get their proper fix.

11-22-08 12:14 PM
    Welcome aboard!

11-22-08 12:51 PM
    11-22-08 01:07 PM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!

11-22-08 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD